[ANNOUNCE] Xfce4-clipman-plugin 0.1

Eduard Roccatello xfce at roccatello.it
Fri Oct 10 10:03:00 CEST 2003

On Thursday 09 October 2003 06:47, edscott wilson garcia wrote:
> I'm sure it is a useful plugin, but I don't know in what circumstances I
> would use it. Could you provide some enlightenment for those of us in
> the dark?
sometimes i need to paste a lot of not-contiguous text and i'd like to avoid
to switch around 1000 windows, so clip history let me avoid this behaviour.
this could be a reason for using it.
another thing i can tell you is that X clip uses selection and click&drop
(eh eh) is so easy to do that it could clean the wanted text. with history
you haven't to find nothing, just click on interesting text.

See you
--
Eduard <Master^Shadow> Roccatello