Bugs in Graphical Pager and Workspace Switcher

Philip Webb purslow at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 10 07:29:58 CEST 2003

031010 Biju Chacko wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 18:50:23 -0400, Philip Webb wrote:
>> there's another buglet: if you increase the number of workspaces
>>  -- i did it while trying out XFCE 4 to see how many are allowed --
>>  then decrease them again before exiting the dialog,
>>  the .xml file continues to show the extras in the 'names' list.
> I think this is a feature. This way, if you add another workspace later
> it will remember the last name you gave it & apply that. Seems handy ...

yes, put that way.  there's another place in settings/dox
which contemplates casually add/removing workspaces.
i decide how many i'm likely to need (10) & leave the number alone:
i visualise the set-up as the rooms in an office building,
but naturally other users may picture their daily activities differently.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : purslow at chass.utoronto.ca