Bugs in Graphical Pager and Workspace Switcher

Philip Webb purslow at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 10 00:50:23 CEST 2003

031009 Biju Chacko wrote:
> On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 22:27:46 -0400, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
>> Graphical Pager: the last window of the pager is noticeably longer
>> than the other windows.  The more workspaces you have,
>> the more askew the last workspace is in the graphical pager.

yes, it's an irritant.

> In the workspaces settings dialog,\
> workspaces are added only if you click the spin buttons
> but not if you directly enter a figure in the edit field.

there's another buglet: if you increase the number of workspaces
-- i did it while trying out XFCE 4 to see how many are allowed --
then decrease them again before exiting the dialog,
the .xml file continues to show the extras in the 'names' list.

it wd also help if the maximum number of workspaces was stated somewhere:
it was  10  in XFCE 3 -- the right number for my work habits -- ,
but has gone up to  >= 17  in XFCE 4 .

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : purslow at chass.utoronto.ca