Reopen CVS

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Oct 7 21:35:49 CEST 2003

Hi all,

We've been waiting for SF.net to fix the CVS backup tarball so we can
pick it up and rebuild another server elsewhere, but as time passes,
nothing happen on SF.net front. The request I entered is still waiting
(It has been taken in account though, but that's pretty much about it -
That's a pity but well, I don't know what to do)

In the meantime, we won't wait forever for SF.net, and we need to commit
the changes that we work on. We need to release 4.0.1 as a bug fix
release for 4.0.0

So, let's commit again. Please make sure that all fixes go to xfce_4_0
branch (panel crash bug, xffm crash, etc.)

Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org

   Interoperability is the keyword, uniformity is a dead end.
   http://www.xfce.org