Moving maximized windows

Anto C anto.cvitic at telia.com
Tue Oct 7 16:57:13 CEST 2003

I have the same problem, i want to and i use the feautre of moving a maximized
window, but i often happen to want to scroll down on a page and accidentyl
resize it. this is soo annoying, its not like missing the maxbutton and push
close instead, its more space between those than there is between the
scrollbar and the edge.

The ultimate solution whould be to not be able to resize it horisantally when
getting the edge but only throu the corners. and also hide the edge so i dont
grab it instead, is also annoying on kde where you can choose to not be able
to resize them.
but moving the is a most :)

a solution i have found and use often is to resize the maximized window just
enough to hide the right edge, it goes to the other desktop so i cant grab
it, i am still able to resize it if i want to by grabing it in the corner and
move it too. but i am not annoyed anymore :)