New desktop

Jonathan Gardner bohemian72 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 6 20:43:27 CEST 2003

Well, I'm not really one to talk as I don't usually
mess with this stuff, but it would seem possible to
create a cron job that reruns xfdesktop at regular
intervals.
Perhaps someone could add a little gui dialogue into
the xfdesktop prefs that does just that, but then I
guess that'd be assuming everyone running Xfce has
cron. Do they?
Like I said I don't know an awful lot about that
process to begin with.

Jonathan

--- edscott wilson garcia <edscott at prodigy.net.mx>