Problems with NET_WM_STATE_FULLSCREEN

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Oct 4 12:36:09 CEST 2003

Hi,

Hehehe, I love problem reports that come with patches :)

I'll apply them to both HEAD and 4_0 branch (as soon as we get CVS ready
on the new repository) so we can see if there is any side effect with
other apps (the only way to tell is to try IMO)

Thanks for taking time to prepare patches,

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org

   Interoperability is the keyword, uniformity is a dead end.
   http://www.xfce.org