new module for libxfcegui4 (or libxfce4utils)

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Thu Oct 2 22:52:51 CEST 2003

Yes, it's going to be libxfce4gui then. It might be delayed a little
while because I'm engaged in little chat about the gtkcombo bug 123730
with the G. guys. But you can see the combo module in action in the
current (HEAD) CVS version of xffm where I am testing it. I will
probably rewrite the module without using gtkcombos.

regards,

Edscott