cvs + ViewCVS + Mantis (bug management) for XFce

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Thu Oct 2 09:00:18 CEST 2003

Chuck Mead wrote:

> As Olivier said that once xfce4 was released we would move xfce cvs and
> colocate it with lunar's cvs I want to acquaint the xfce developers with
> what we can provide.
>
> dbguin.lunar-linux.org has cvs 1.11.6 installed and the repository for
> xfce is already available (set up).
>
> We also have ViewCVS there which you can see at
> http://www.lunar-linux.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/
>
> And lastly we have Mantis installed for managing bugs. You can see the
> Mantis site at:
>
> http://bugs.lunar-linux.org/main_page.php

/me is drooling.... Finally dump SF! I hope the switch is done ASAP ;)
Not that I'm pushing (not that I can...) but I'm really glad the switch
has taken place ;)
CU,
nestu ;)))
--
Lunar Linux		http://www.lunar-linux.org
XFce Desktop		http://www.xfce.org

QOT?:
<Veerappan> also, i'm upset.  my roommate's treadmill is too short.
<Veerappan> another foot, and my bike would fit :)