Packages of XFce4 v4.0 available for Debian GNU/Linux unstable

Daniel Ciaglia daniel at ciaglia.de
Wed Oct 1 10:55:29 CEST 2003

Hi,
on Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:14:32 +0200, Martin Loschwitz wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Software packages of XFce4 v4.0 final were created and are available now

Great, they are mirrored as tarball too at

	http://hannelore.f1.fhtw-berlin.de/mirrors/xfce4/4.0.0/

until they are completly available through apt-get.

CU,
Daniel

BTW, is it OK for you when I delete the old "releases" from beta1 to rc3
or are there historic reasons for still holding them?

--
|    Daniel Ciaglia                 |        "Count the Moon."       |