mime icons for panel

edscott wilson garcia edscott at lunar-linux.org
Tue Nov 25 18:25:41 CET 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 08:38, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Op di 25-11-2003, om 15:17 schreef edscott wilson garcia:
> > Jasper:
> >
> > I fixed two errors in xffm_theme_maker that could cause weird crashes
> > (doing g_free on pointers returned by strtok()). The only problem is
> > that both lines occur after the crash indicated by the first traceback
> > you obtained. Maybe the subsequent crashes you had after rebuilding
> > xffm, xffm-icons and xffm_theme_maker were due to this and not to the
> > traceback. (I hope)
> >

> I'm sorry, but I still get the same crash :/

I think I found the error. There was a structure which was inconsistent
between the mime_icons module and the xffm_theme_maker. An assignment to
non allocated memory occurred just before the crash shown by the
traceback.

You have to update both xffm and xffm_theme_maker to get the fix. It
should work now.