Xffm Feature Request

edscott wilson garcia edscott at lunar-linux.org
Sun Nov 23 15:39:46 CET 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-23 at 06:12, Bernhard Walle wrote:
> Hello Edscott,
>
> if XFFM_DEFAULT_UNLINK is true it would be nice if <del><Return> would
> delete the file. I don't like pressing the <tab> button or use the
> mouse for this.

You have probably noticed changes in the remove dialog to make actions
more expedite. So let's make XFFM_DEFAULT_UNLINK work this way:

- default action CANCEL
- defined to "unlink": default action UNLINK
- defined to "waste": default action WASTE

The mcs manager plugin should also be changed to display a radio button
so that this need not be known by the average xfce-mcs user.

Let me see if I can do the changes and commit before breakfast...