vi translation update & some suggestions

Lam Vinh Nien nienvl at yahoo.ca
Tue Nov 18 13:59:30 CET 2003

Hi all,

I'd like to send Jasper the update for vi translation.

Btw, I'd like to suggest some things on translation, that I wrote on
xfce forum, but I am afraid that some of you dont visit there.
- Righ click on Panel --> Add new item --> Systemtray
I cannot find where to translate the word "Systemtray".
- In xfce4-iconbox package, the word translated for "Alignment" doesn't
appear in the Settings Manager window (it is still "Alignment")
- Righ click on Panel --> About XFce: I think it would be better if some
of information can be translated (at least Info, Credits, and Copyright)
- Xffm: menu Help --> About: I think it would be better if the
information (in the below box) can be translated.
- Right-click menu on desktop: I think it would be better if there is a
way to translate some of the default items on it.
I like to have a more localizable XFCE :)
Thanks.

Cheers,

Lam Vinh Nien