xfwm4 theme

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Nov 16 19:13:34 CET 2003

François

Just a thought, if you have time... it would be great if you could think
about a new default theme for xfwm4 4.2 (something nice, original  and
"creative"...)

I did my best, but I guess I'm not "creative" enough myself... :)

Cheers
Olivier

Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org

   Interoperability is the keyword, uniformity is a dead end.
   http://www.xfce.org