[ANN] Clipman 0.3.1 is out!

Eduard Roccatello xfce at roccatello.it
Sun Nov 9 12:04:32 CET 2003

Hi there!

I finally fix all open bugs in 0.3.0 and made this release ;-)
Now panel doesn't crash anymore when removing and selecting something

i apologize for the trouble dues to my plugin and i hope it won't happen
anymore. Sorry

Clipman Plugin 0.3.1 Changes

    * panel-plugin/clipman.c: bug removed! when you remove panel and select
    something now all is ok

    * panel-plugin/clipman.c: fixed crash on remove but some troubles are
still present: if you select something when you have removed the plugin the
panel crash. This is due to timer...

    * panel-plugin/clipman.c: back to the old source for a timer bug

Please download @ http://xfce-goodies.berlios.de
--
Eduard <Master^Shadow> Roccatello

Pcimprover.it Admin - http://www.pcimprover.it