Recent UI changes...

Peter Mitchub mitchubus2 at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 14:53:29 CEST 2003

Hi there,

as far as I know the Xfce User Interface has been
changed over the last week to include dark blue
hover-highlighting, for example. The previous settings
have been somewhat preserved and moved to the
Xfce-basic UI setting if I'm not mistaken.

But I can't get friends with the new Xfce-basic UI
because it is too dark greyish (compared to previous
week's Xfce theme which i loved most and it contains
some flaws [e.g. if you include aumixer in the panel,
the green bar is circled with a dark grey border]).

Please, is it possible to preserve the previous Xfce
UI setting? I love it too much as to see it dropped.

Please let me know.

Best,
Peter