user interface mcs -- only grabbing gtk1 themes

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Thu May 29 12:42:04 CEST 2003

hmm, I don't mind too much and debian is large enough to warrant some
special treatment, but I honestly wonder why they made this decission.

First of all it seems a bit strange to me that debian installs anything
in the user's home dir. Why are themes not installed in
/usr/share/themes?

Secondly, I can't think of any reason why you'd want to change the
default user location from .themes to .themes-gtk2.0. There is no
conflict between gtk1 and gtk2 packages, since they install to different
directories.

	Jasper