Reworked window's menu

Erçin EKER erc.caldera at gmx.net
Tue May 27 23:13:44 CEST 2003

23 May 2003 23:52:43 +0200 tarihinde
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>' in yazdıkları:

> Hi all,
>
> I've reworked xfwm4 windows menu. It now features a "send to..."
> submenu and stock icons.
>
> Dear translators, there are a couple of new strings that require
> translations...
>
> As a side note, I'd like to state that was the *very* last feature
> addition to xfwm4. Now, it's in beta state, and features are frozen.
>
> PS: Small screeny attached.
>
> Cheers,

hmmn... can' t find the po file in sourceforge cvs repository, could any
one send it to me? cause an earth quake Turkey' s internet connection
has slow down to 16% and cant get the cvs-snapshot (why i' m using dsl
then?? :) )

have a nice day-night,

--
Erçin EKER
UIN: 8216618

A computer without Windows is like a chocolate cake without mustard.