I can reproduce this. [WAS: iconbox on first workspace only]

Don Tanner mesa at linuxtux.org
Mon May 26 16:24:17 CEST 2003

Hello all,

Yes I have the same situation with xfce4-iconbox.
It only shows on Workspace 1.  Always has for me.
Apparently Neal has noticed this also as you can read below
from his email concerning "first draft" Documentation/Manual.
I only included the relevant paragraph from the "Iconbox"
section from the email.