Unable to reproduce this error [WAS: iconbox on first workspace only]

Tobias R. Henle tobias at page23.de
Mon May 26 14:56:59 CEST 2003

On Sun, 25 May 2003 20:04:22 -0400
Neal <nomore.office at verizon.net> wrote:

| Perhaps I am missing something, but I don't see a way to make iconbox
| sticky.
it should be sticky already!

| It appears on the first workspace only.  If a second instance
| of iconbox is started on a different workspace, applications can be
| summoned back and forth between workspaces with ease- pretty slick.
| (Yes, of course this can be done with the pager.  :))
| If iconbox were to be made sticky, then only one instance would be
| needed.  If not, how would a second (or third and so forth) instance be
| started from an XFce4 start up script?
hm sounds that there is sth else wrong you are the first person reporting such a behavior of the iconbox.

CAN ANYBODY REPRODUCE THIS ERROR?

please drop me a mail if so!

| Oh by the way, I am working on parts of the XFce4 manual as time
| permits.  If a function is availble, we should explain it.  If non, then
| we can simply say "sorry, dude or dudette, you can't do that".  :)
go on i am very interested in what you write!!!

btw sorry for my absent in #xfce i am really busy. have to finish my diplom-thesis until next week and to learn for the tests.

that really *SUXX*

cya
	-toby

--