[I18n] Catalan updates, new translations and some questions

Carles Muñoz Gorriz carlesmu at internautas.org
Sun May 25 16:31:30 CEST 2003

Hi,

I've translated more po files to catalan and updated some.
Anybody with write access to CVS can commit them?

In xfce-dev/libxfce4util there is a file called
i18n/nsl.alias, it doesn'y have any alias related to catalan,
I don't know for what this file is used, but may be it needs:

ca_ES ISO8859-1	ca
ca_ES ISO8859-15	ca
ca_ES UTF-8	ca

The translations of xfdesktop doesn't work, the menus of the
right and left mouseclick are in english, I think the po file
is right, may be this problem related to the nls.alias catalan
lack?

Sorry for my english;
regards,
Carles