Assigning Shortcuts to Windows Key

Gerald Skerbitz Gerald.Skerbitz at state.mn.us
Fri May 23 18:24:16 CEST 2003

I wanted to set Diamond+Right key on my happy hacking keyboard to switch
desktops (Function keys are tough) but none of my tries has worked.  I've
tried everything shown by xkeycaps or xmodmap. I've tried using
"windows+right" and "mod3+right" and "Hyper_L+Right". In fvwm I made it
work by specifying the modifier number (3).

Is there a way to use this key in the themes/my.keys/keythemerc file or is
that just the totally wrong place to be doing it?

Thanks!
Gerry

Gerald Skerbitz MDH-Environmental Health IRM
651-215-0740  TextPage: gsker at airmessage.net