xfce4-mixer

Danny danny.milo at gmx.net
Thu May 22 14:04:37 CEST 2003

Hi!

On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 15.50 Gerardo Vázquez wrote:
> El 2003.05.22 10:24,Benedikt Meurer escribió:
> :
> :Ok, I'm fine with that. Lets changed it to no app by default.
> :
>
> and what about changing it to xaumix? it works fine without a launching a
> term

"xaumix" opens a xterm with the text version of aumix on my comp, while
"aumix" opens a gtk2 program. This all depends on configuration options
of the aumix program before compilation of aumix.

Evil "workarounds" would include using "ldd aumix" and checking if gtk
is in the list lol... not really applicable.

I changed it to no default now...

cheers,
   Danny