xfce4-mixer

Benedikt Meurer Benedikt.Meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Thu May 22 09:53:04 CEST 2003

On Thu, 22, May 2003, George Ivanov wrote:

> Hello,

Hello George,

> I think there is a bug in the xfce4-mixer. When i click on the icon xfce
> kicks in. I can only move the mouse , and the only way to ext is Ctl+Alt-Bsps

Please send bug reports on xfce4 components/extras to xfce4-dev at xfce.org,
instead of sending mail to the respective authors only.

Nevertheless, we need some more information: What system you're on? When
did you last checkout the panel code and the mixer code? What application
did you configure to launch when the mixer icon is clicked?

The above problem looks like something does XGrabPointer(), but does not
ungrab it afterwards.

> George

regards,
Benedikt