Systemtray problem?

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon May 19 21:55:35 CEST 2003

Hi Toby, Voicu,

I fixed the issue. The taskbar was registering a systray even when the
option to show it was off. I made it properly register/unregister the
systray when the option changes.

Voicu, to fix it you have to update xfce-utils and perhaps switch the
taskbar systray on and off again (just to make sure). After that the
panel systray plugin should work.

	Jasper