Systemtray problem?

Tobias Henle tobias at page23.de
Mon May 19 18:16:54 CEST 2003

Hi Jasper

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> err, toby, -Werror is not a good idea if you are not absolutely sure no
> version of any compiler will generate warnings ... Or is it in the
> debug.m4 file Benedikt provided?

at first it is in the debug.m4 and second i thing -Werror is a good idea
anytime. it forces you to write clean code ;)

> I tried to compile systray plugin with --enable-debug=full, but that
> fails because of warnings:

yes my fault, is fixed now. works with gcc3 and should work with gcc2 too!

the other problems seem very weird i have neither an idea 'bout the bug nor can
i reproduce it! :/

--
[hp]        http://www.page23.de      |  /*\
[mail-web]  mailto:null at page23.de     |  \ /  join the ASCII ribbon campaign