multiple window movement

Daniel Whitener dwhitener at defeet.com
Fri May 16 15:17:45 CEST 2003

Hello,

XFCE4 is really coming along nicely!  There is only one small feature
request I would like to throw out for debate - multiple window movement.  I
think windowmaker had this feature.  You could SHIFT + click on multiple
windows and drag them all to another desktop at one time.  This is really
handy if you're working on something that has 3 or 4 xterms and you need to
relocate them all to another desktop quickly.  With the current XFCE4
setup, you end up going back and forth between desktops to move them.

Is this something that can be added without too much trouble?  Or does it
already exist and I don't know the key combos :) ?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

PS
I love the update-xfce script!