Impressions

Juraj Ziegler e at hq.sk
Fri May 16 10:56:54 CEST 2003

> 3. Window Highlight on Alt-Tab: On my low population desktop, this makes
> the popup caption redundant. Can I switch off the caption? I'm sure
> there are people who would prefer to switch off the highlight. Both need
> to be made optional (if they aren't already).

For me, the highlight does not matter. What irritates me, that the xfce
panel is in the list of windows to switch to. But I never-ever want to
switch to it. Nor do I want to switch to gkrellm, or my aterm running
xtail and displaying system logs.

Would it be possible to add a way to drop specific windows from the
windows-cycle list?

[e]

>e at hq.sk<                   /(bb|[^b]{2})/                 >http://hq.sk/~euro<
        "always know what you say, but do not always say what you know"