New translation team

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Thu May 15 19:10:18 CEST 2003

Hey Dinesh,

On Thu, 15 May 2003 09:42:57 -0700 (PDT)
Dinesh Nadarajah <ndinesh at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Hi: A couple of items: 1) I would like to start a new translation tean
> - Language Tamil (code 'ta') 2) I have already translated a few files
> and would liek to commit them. Can someone with CVS access commit them
> for me. I can email it to them offline. Thank you. _Dinesh

Send them to me if you want or you can also attach them to a mail to
this list (they are quite small).

We don't have any real translation teams. Just people who make
translations. The person who last changes a file is the official
maintainer ;-)

It's always good to have more translations. Thanks,

	Jasper