Bug in the panel?

Luis Miguel Garcia ktech at wanadoo.es
Thu May 15 00:04:35 CEST 2003

Hello,

if I click in one of the icons of the panel or one of the arrows, but don't release the button (i.e.: i've changed my mind and I don't want to do this), nothing happens. This is ok, but then, if I press enter, the command gets executed.

I think this is a bug. If I change my mind and I don't want to click the icon, four little points gets drawed into the icon and when i press enter, it executes itself.

Bug? feature?

cheers ;)

Luis Miguel Garcia Mancebo
Ingenieria Tecnica en Informatica de Gestion
Universidad de Deusto / University of Deusto
Bilbao / Spain