xffm crash with empty dir

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Wed May 14 19:49:24 CEST 2003

On Wed, 14 May 2003 14:53:25 +0200
Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com> wrote:

> edscott,
>
> this crash is repeatable for me:
>
> 1) open a directory containing only one item
> 2) trash the last item => xffm shows empty row
> 3) dnd copy something => sometimes crash, sometimes it's copied, but
>    xffm still shows empty row above new item
> 4) double click on empty row => crash
>
> I have the local waste baskets hidden. It doesn't happen if I show
> them(there is no empty row then).

without the copy (just double-click on empty row):

** ERROR **: file goto.c: line 124 (pushgo): should not be reached
aborting...
xffm: signal 6 received. Cleaning up before exiting

with dnd copy over empty row:

[Switching to Thread 16384 (LWP 21726)]
0x407ccf93 in strlen () from /lib/libc.so.6
(gdb) bt
#0  0x407ccf93 in strlen () from /lib/libc.so.6
#1  0x40037c8e in abreviate () from /usr/lib/libxffm.so.0
#2  0x0000000a in ?? ()

Hope this helps,

	Jasper