Website

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 14 13:29:15 CEST 2003

Le mardi 13 mai 2003 à 21:07, Matthew Weier OPhinney a écrit:

Hi.

> I like it -- clean and consistent. The themes page is great, by the way
> -- exactly what I was looking for!

Great ! But isn't this page too big for lowband internet users ?

Recall : happy MS I.E. 5/6 users, please test the layout/style and
report, thx :)

Do you know if IE6 is still annoyed with PNG images like v.5 was ?

Please, for the moment, email privately : fleclainche at wanadoo.fr

I don't know yet how contributed screenshots will be selected for the
final version of the website.

Thank you.

François
--