[Re: Website] Who will translate when time will come ?

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 14 13:05:48 CEST 2003

Le mercredi 14 mai 2003 à 08:53, Allen Chen a écrit:

> Hi All,
>
>    I am a new user of XFce4 from China, how about the new Chinese
> version of the new website? Can I help something about this?

Hi.

Note that current english content is not definitively fixed, so it
would be a waste of time to start translating it right now.
The time to begin the work will be announced on this list.

You could surely help with Chinese translation, thanks.
Since I'm quite new in this project, I don't know everyone yet.

Yongtao Yang has translated XFce4 resources page in Chinese in
january
(http://moongroup.com/pipermail/xfce4-dev/2003-January/001594.html)
but I don't know yet if he will want to participate in the future.

However, future translators of the website are invited to post in
this thread so I can count them :)

What I already know from a previous post is that Belus (and Nestu?)
will probably be involved in spanish translations.

Thank you !

François

--
Francois Le Clainche