problems in the console

Luis Miguel Garcia ktech at wanadoo.es
Tue May 13 20:37:07 CEST 2003

On Tue, 13 May 2003 09:37:42 -0400
Mike Makonnen <mtm at identd.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 13 May 2003 15:17:39 +0200
> Luis Miguel Garcia <ktech at wanadoo.es> wrote:
>
> > why I'm getting "gtk-WARNING imposible to find a loadable module in
> > module_path: libxfce.so" in the console I launch startx lots of times?
> >

> I had this problem, and I think it was a stale .gtkrc/2 from when I had xfce3
> installed. Anyways what I did was: $ rm -rf ~/.gtk*
> and that cured it :)

yes, it solve my problem (i think)

thanks!!

;)

Luis Miguel Garcia

> YMMV
> --
> Mike Makonnen  | GPG-KEY: http://www.identd.net/~mtm/mtm.asc
> mtm at identd.net | D228 1A6F C64E 120A A1C9  A3AA DAE1 E2AF DBCC 68B9
> mtm at FreeBSD.Org| FreeBSD - The Power To Serve

Luis Miguel Garcia Mancebo
Ingenieria Tecnica en Informatica de Gestion
Universidad de Deusto / University of Deusto
Bilbao / Spain
there's no place that I could be without you
there's no place that I could gleam without you
there's no place that I could dream without you
there's no place that I could be without you
honestly