feature requests to xfwm and xfce4-panel

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon May 12 21:09:31 CEST 2003

Humm, Jasper,

I got an idea... Sorry...

I think it would be better to use a sub-menu to select the module type
instead of yet another popup window:

Something like (beware, lame attemp at ASCII art follows):

+----------------+
| Properties...  |
| Remove         |
| ...           +------------+
| Add menu item > Launcher   |
+---------------| Clock      |
                | Mail       |
                | etc.       |

Simpler code, less translations, easier to use, more user friendly...

What do you think ?

Good night :)

Cheers,
Olivier.