feature requests to xfwm and xfce4-panel

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon May 12 14:20:35 CEST 2003

Hey,

On Mon, 12 May 2003 14:02:34 +0200 (CEST)
Olivier FOURDAN <fourdan.olivier at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi Jasper,
>

> Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com> wrote:
>
> > Nothing too shocking, but it looks like this:
> >
> > http://members.home.nl/jbhuijsmans/screenshots/20030512.jpg (260k)
>
> Humm, the checkbox is hardly seen. I would move it up before the icon
> selector.
>
> Just my opinion, though.

I felt the same, but thought perhaps it was just me ;-) I'll move it.

While we're talking about the panel, with your permission I'd like to
make one more change: remove the type option menu from the item
properties dialog (which is a bit odd anyway) and have a separate
dialog to add an item that lets the user choose from a list of
available modules. Current behaviour sucks in more than one way and this
may even solve the problem you reported earlier.

I know we are in feature freeze, but I think it will be a big
improvement. So, should I make the required changes?

	Jasper