crashing panel?

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon May 12 08:18:50 CEST 2003

It is one of the plugins causing this. I've had this happen to me with
the mixer plugin. The solution is to remove the offending plugin (either
uninstall or just rm /usr/local/lib/xfce4/panel-plugins/libmixer*) and
run `killall -USR1 xfce4-panel'. Note, it does not have to be the mixer
this time, but it is most likely one of the plugins in xfce4-extras.

	Jasper