xfwm: activating windows ;)

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat May 10 14:30:51 CEST 2003

Yes, that's normal. xfwm cannot know if you are going to perform a
single click or a double click. So when it receives a click event on an
item that can recive a double click (like the title bar), it waits for
the dbl click tipeout or for a pointer move.

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
http://www.xfce.org