spaces in xffm SMB unit

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Thu May 8 05:15:09 CEST 2003

I found some spots where spaces where not beingd escaped, and many
places where they were. Now I think it should be ok but I have not
tested all posibilities. If you find any problems with spaces in remote
smb paths (with current CVS), please report what kind of path presents
the problem (server name, server share, folder or file within a server
share) and what operation (upload, download, rm,...) which caused the
problem to be noticed. This will help us determine if the bug is still
present and if it is a xffm or smbclient bug.

TIA,

Edscott

BTW, also fixed another bug which made xfsamba4 ask for a password from
stdin (and effectively hang the program). This surfaced because the
recent environment variable changes. So if instead of prompting you for
a password, xfsamba4 hangs, it's time to CVS.