xffm-icons fixed

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Wed May 7 13:30:15 CEST 2003

Hello all,

I just fixed the installation issues with xffm-icons in the xfce4-extras
module. 'En passant' I also fixed the build system to properly use
Makefile.am 's and autogen.sh. Yay me! ;-)

Xffm should now show icons again for all themes, but at the moment it
stil depends on the xfce4-extras/xffm-icons package.

Edscott, I also removed the remaining mime.xml files from xffm. I'll let
you move one (or more) of the icon themes back into xffm. Please use the
build files I created -- the current install seemed very hackish (is
that a word?).

Enjoy,
	Jasper