xffm issues

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Tue May 6 12:07:07 CEST 2003

On 05 May 2003 22:02:24 +0200
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:
> - installing on a fresh system does not work. xffm complains about the
> installation ("dude, check your installation" or something like that)
> but the install was fine (at least from a user point of view)

Edscott,

I see that you moved all your icon themes to xfce4-extras. That doesn't
work. The xfce4-extras module is supposed to be a repository for
non-essential additional packages. A bit like a contrib area. Obviously,
at least one icon theme is essential for xffm, so that should be in the
xffm package.

Then, even if you do install the extras, xffm breaks because there is
no mime.xml file installed.

I think I can fix the icon stuff, without breaking too much other
things, if you want. Let me know if I can help,

	Jasper