taskbar grouping... again ;)

Danny danny.milo at gmx.net
Mon May 5 10:45:31 CEST 2003

Am Mon, 2003-05-05 um 07.38 schrieb Olivier Fourdan:
> Hi Danny,
>
> ??? Taskbar is not for DnD! Why would that do ?

Hehe, I mean that in a different way.
Say you run a file manager with two open windows, and both are
"maximized" (I'm exaggregating here). Now you want to move files from
window A to window B.
So you activate window A, grab the file, go to the taskbar entry of
window B, wait a sec, the window B pops up, you go into it and drop the
file.
That works. Except when the taskbar is grouping, because the group
doesnt expand so I *can't* select window B because I cant see the
taskbar entry for it ;)

Also, being able to drop *directly* onto a taskbar entry to make it drop
into the "associated application's" window would be cool, but I think
this has not been planned for, so that wont work... nevermind that
*grin*

> Cheers,
> Olivier

Danny