suggestion

Luis Miguel Garcia ktech at wanadoo.es
Sun May 4 14:52:17 CEST 2003

and what about choosing what app "I don't want to be stacked in the taskbar"?

I think it's very annoying in win XP and xfce has this feature but I think there must be something like "Apps I don't want to be stacked in taskbar".

What do you think? Oliver?

Cheers

(sorry about my poor english)

Luis Miguel Garcia Mancebo
Ingenieria Tecnica en Informatica de Gestion
Universidad de Deusto / University of Deusto
Bilbao / Spain
there's no place that I could be without you
there's no place that I could gleam without you
there's no place that I could dream without you
there's no place that I could be without you
honestly