XFce 4 user guide

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Sun May 4 12:58:36 CEST 2003

Hi Olivier,

We talked about this before and I don't think you objected, but I want
to ask anyway. I'd like to make a separate module for the docs and make
one larger XFce 4 User Guide instead of separate dosc for every module
in CVS.

The most important advantages I see is that IMO the visibility of the
docs will be improved (one important document instead of several ones
scattered all over the place; ok, that's slightly exagerated ;-) and I
think the role of the different components working together to create
the full desktop environment will be easier to see.

I collected the existing docs (very unfinished, unfortunately) and
turned them into one user guide. It currently looks like this:

http://members.home.nl/jbhuijsmans/xfce4-user-guide/

There is probably much room for improvement, but you will get the
general idea. I'd like to add this to CVS if no-one has any objections.

	Jasper