Away

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat May 3 21:27:30 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 17:31, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> I'll be away from my mails until Sunday. I hope I'll have time to add
> the missing french translations; I'll try to do some code review (cross
> reviewing each other's code is a *good* thing IMO, so feel free to do
> the same :) )

	I hope this is for a little holiday or something.  I'm sure you could
use a little break from the everyday.

> If all goes well, we'll try to prepare a beta release soon.

	Once it's in beta will there be rpm packages released?  Or will the
whole #! be able to be built in one go using some variation of -

configure
make
checkinstall

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.