System tray completed

gardnerj at provide.net gardnerj at provide.net
Thu May 1 19:22:51 CEST 2003

On Thu, 1 May 2003 17:35:16 +0200
 Benedikt Meurer <Benedikt.Meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I finally added the balloon message support to
> XfceSystemTray, so that
> we now have a complete system tray implementation for
> XFce. Its not yet
> tested very well, but Toby will update the systray plugin
> soon, so we'll
> hopefully get the chance to elimenate potential bugs
> soon.

Speaking of the system tray, whenever I start XFce4 or go
to it's preferences, I get a dialogue box telling me a
system tray is already running and to continue will grab
all the icons, or something like that. Only I don't ever
see anything in my system tray. Am I missing something or
doing something wrong?

Jonathan