core dump for xfprint4

Jens Guballa J.Guballa at t-online.de
Sat Mar 29 22:14:18 CET 2003

Hi,

in some cases xfprint4 crashes. I used xfprint-manager to create two
printers, and the problem seems to occur, when I select the second one
as the default printer.

With that config xfprint4 crashes after having selected the file.

What I have found out so far: In printdlg.c, function update_image:

dlg->pr is still NULL when xfprinter_icon is called, and
xfprinter_icon has a problem if a NULL-printer is passed to it.

When I select the first printer as the default, the problem does not
occur.

If the info I have given is not sufficient, I can mail my printer
setting files.

Jens