xffm won't compile on freebsd 4.7Release

Shadoe shadoe at shadoegrounds.com
Sat Mar 29 06:37:58 CET 2003

Hi Hope you have some input,  I didnt go through all your archives so Im not sure if this was covered.

when compiling xffm on freebsd 4.7 Release  ./configure runs fine no errors.
when i do 'make' i get this:
print.c: In function `on_print_activate':
print.c:158: syntax error before `char'
print.c:164: `t' undeclared (first use in this function)
print.c:164: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
print.c:164: for each function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1

Stop in /root/xfce-devel/xffm/libs.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /root/xfce-devel/xffm.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /root/xfce-devel/xffm.

I looked at print.c but unfortunately I am not very good with code. :(

Any help at all would be appreciated.
I have been using xfce for over a year and am looking forward to giving 4 a go.

Thanks
Michelle