xfdiff4 fixed

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Thu Mar 27 00:10:27 CET 2003

El mié, 26-03-2003 a las 16:17, Olivier Fourdan escribió:
> Hi Edscott,
>
> So please use that tarball to check the differences. Same code, just
> removed CVS files, diff rejects, and added src/Makefile.am that's used
> by xfdiff4

As I thought, your fix was more complete than mine (that's why I
finished first ;-). So I commited your changes to CVS: I just added some
modifications to get correct size for the center column and make the
window not-so-wide on startup. Also reactivated the cleanup function (I
think it deletes temporary files).

Edscott