New Update Script

nestu the_new_guiri at yahoo.es
Mon Mar 24 12:24:16 CET 2003

Hi everyone!
Just a quick post to say there's a new update script, a merge from mine and
Benedikt's: ftp://ftp.unix-ag.org/user/bmeurer/xfce4/update-xfce . Only a
couple of things to take in consideration now: you have to explicily request
what you want to do, there is no default options (except default dirs) unless
previously saved. Saved options have changed, so please check help to reset
them (update-xfce -h). Also the script will retry to carry on downloading, if
it doesn't manage to get in. SF is being a pain in the neck lately - not so
much now to be true - but in any case, we think it'll be useful. Please
feedback as much as possible. Speacial thanks to Benedikt and contributers to
the project (sorry guys, I had to say it!),  and to all of you users outthere.
C U!
nestu ;))))